by Just Rip It
All packs are graded and have a serial number.
Each one share entitles the shareholder to a percentage of the gross proceeds of the pack.
All it takes is to pull a high-grade card to yield huge returns!
1. After all the shares are sold, the pack will be opened via LIVE BROADCAST on both our YouTube and Facebook channels.
2. All cards will be put into a Card Saver and immediately sent to PSA/SGC for grading. Everyone will receive email notifications of the current status of the cards.
3. Once PSA/SGC/Beckett grades all cards, we will open and unveil the grades LIVE on our broadcast for everyone to see!
4. Equity Pack Card(s) Valuation
After each Equity Pack is ripped open, we will calculate the estimated value of all the cards fully graded and determine if the value meets 10% of the overall value that the pack was sold at. If the card(s) meet the amount, then they will be sent to auction. If the card(s) does not meet the minimum, they will be randomized to the shareholders.
-1000 Points per Share Purchased will be distributed to each shareholder if all cards combined do not meet the 10% value at which we sold the pack.
-Only card(s) with a value that accumulates to up to 10% will be sent to auction, with the remaining cards being randomized and given out to the winners of the drawing. The reason being is that since the auction houses separate the valuable cards and the cards with the minimal value it makes the most sense after auction fees, to have the cards themselves shipped out to shareholders that win them via randomization on live shows.
After we unveil all the cards and they meet the minimum, we will send them to the next available auction house and put them all up for sale.
5. After the auction closes, we will distribute funds to shareholders of record according to percentages owned.
Just Rip It, will pay for all grading & shipping costs.
Auction Fees (PWCC) - https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/submit-to-auction